Teachers and children had begun to prepare for the event in the month of August. They created artwork, practised song and dance, and rehearsed the appreciation message for the parents.
- N1 children made appreciation cards for the parents. They incorporated art techniques such as collage, hand printing and brush painting.
- K1 children created a Daisy in a vase painting using collage, tracing and painting.
- The K2 children made a door sign using recycled cardboard. They drew lines on painting and cut into smaller pieces to form a collage. The collage depicted their impression of Home Sweet Home.
- During the Finale, a series of activities were planned for the children in the centre.
All the children made the Kindness Fan for their parents.
- The children watched a kindness video curated by the teachers. It was produced using the SKM Kindness Cubbies and titled Showing Kindness to My Friends.
- The K1 and K2 did a reflection with the teachers on the learning journey of the SSDB project. The Finale ended with the SSDB Theme song.
7) The teachers and children packed the artwork to be presented to their parents at home.
8) Appreciation Videos for the parents were uploaded to the parent portal. It comprised appreciation songs in English and Mother Tongue language. The children expressed their love and appreciation through their appreciation message.